Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fireproof Showing - When: Feb. 4th Where: Camp Lemonier (Horn of Africa)

Well, wouldn't you know...I just wrote yesterday how I was anxiously awaiting a response from a deployed Chaplain...I opened my inbox this morning to see that Chaplain Dowling at Camp Lemonier received his Fireproof Movie Event Package!

He told me that he intended to show it multiple times but the first will be Feb. 4 and there is already lots of excitement for it! He also expressed that, "Marriage difficulties abound for many because of the amount of time away from home due to deployments."

As we already knew, there is a great need to help our military couples. And I'm certain that the folks at Camp Lemonier will be touched by the message of Fireproof!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment